| The Yokohama Minato Mirai (YMM) Hall
is a full-scale concert hall for classical music.
The Miraist Club members can enjoy a closer relationship with the
Hall and special benefits while supporting its activities.
- Priority reservations for YMM Hall concerts
- Ten per cent discount for YMM Hall concerts*
*Discount rate may range depending on the concert.
- Mailing service of concert calendars and other information
- Drink service tickets for the YMM Hall Drink Corners
- Special rates at cooperating hotels
- Ticket purchase by credit card**
- Special services/discounts at NICOS member shops and restaurants**
**Benefits for Joint Card members only
To Join Miraist Club
There are two kinds of member's card. Please choose the one you prefer.
The enrolment fee is 1,000 yen.
- House Card (ID Card)
This card has no credit function. When buying tickets, please
pay in cash or use a bank or postal savings account.
The annual membership fees are: 3,000 yen for adults, 1,500 yen
for junior members (elementary schoolchildren and high school
- Joint Card (Credit Card)
This card is affiliated with NICOS (Nippon Shimpan) and Visa.
With this card, you can have your ticket fees and annual membership
fee automatically deducted from your bank account.
The annual membership fee is 4,312 yen. (Miraist Club membership
fee - 3,000 yen, NICOS fee - 1,312 yen).
For further information
Please contact Miraist Club desk
(Tel & Fax: 045-682-2025