- Reserving the Date*Reception
hours: 10 am - 6 pm
- Main Hall
Maximum of the first day of the 18 months prior to the event
- Small Hall
Maximum of the first day of the 12 months prior to the event
- Rehearsal Room/ Practice Rooms/ Reception Room
Maximum of the first day of the 3 months prior to the event
- Requests for reservations after the first
of the month will be taken in the order that they are
received. After the schedule for reservations made on
the first of the month is determined, we will contact
all parties requesting reservations.
- The facilities are designed primarily
for acoustic performances. In case of electronically amplified
performances, please consult with the hall.
- The Reception Room, Rehearsal Room and
Practice Rooms may not be used for other purposes.
- To reserve the hall on consecutive days,
please consult us on initial application.
- The Rehearsal Room may be unavailable
for use depending on the schedule of the Main Hall.
- The facilities may be unavailable for
public use when performances are scheduled in advance
by the City of Yokohama or the Hall.
- Application Procedures
- Please fill out and submit the User Application Form available
at the Minato Mirai Hall administration office.
- Approval of Application
- Upon reviewing the application, we will issue the User Permission
Form within 14 working days.
- Payment of Rental Fee
- The fee and the date by which it must be paid will be written
on the User Permission form. In the event that the fee is not
paid on time, the reservation will be canceled. Payment by installment
is also possible, as follows.
- Main Hall and Small Hall
Pay 30% of the fee within 14 days of receipt of the User Permission
Form, and pay the remainder at latest by 4 months prior to
the date of use.
- Rehearsal Room/Reception Room/Practice Rooms
The entire fee must be paid within 14 days from the time permission
- *Charges for use of supplementary facilities or extensions on
time will be settled after the performance.
- Changes of Conditions
- In the event that the details of use change after the User Permission
Form has been issued, please fill out the Revision Request Form.
- Canceling a Reservation
- Canceling a reservation to use the hall after permission has
been granted will incur charges according to the following chart.
|Main Hall/ Small Hall
||From issue of permission up to three
months prior to use
||70% of fee
|Later than three months before use
||100% of fee
||From issue of permission to up to one
month before use
||70% of fee
|Later than one month before use
||100% of fee